IEEE PDF Express
Step 1: registration at the conference website
- after reading guideline and scope of the conference, please create account in registration system by entering requested information.
- You will receive an email from the system that you must click on the link to be transferred to your user account.
- Your registration will be completed by entering other information in the user’s panel.
Step 2: abstract and paper submission
- Once registered, you will be taken to the conference page. by selecting the “Enter as Author” from the menu on the top of your screen, you will be taken to the article submission section.
- please upload and submit the abstract which is prepared based on approved format, as word and pdf files.
- Please pay the 500000 IRR submission fee online. Then upload and submit the abstract which is prepared based on approved format, as word and pdf files.
Note: Please double check all of your information because after clicking on the submit button, editing and deleting is not possible.
Note: The status of acceptance or rejection of the article can be tracked through the user’s panel and email.
Step 3: sending the full paper and registration to attend the conference
The corresponding author from each accepted paper must pay the full registration fee and attend the conference to present the paper.
Method of payment of the registration fee
After logging in to the user panel enter the “I’m Involved (Author Panel)” section and by choosing the desired conference in “payment fee” section, pay the allocated cost.